MSP Service Delivery Manager Job – Subiaco, Perth, Western Australia
The position commands a generous salary in the range of over $80k plus super, phone, computer plus use of company car and incentives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Single Point of contact for all Corporate Clients
- Mentoring, Supervising and training junior technicians and staff
- Updating customers with work progress
- Liaising with vendor administrative and technical support
- Maintaining a clean, safe and professional environment
The Ideal Candidate
In this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 8 – 10 years working as an MSP senior technical lead, sub-manager or Service Delivery Manager.
- The maturity to manage yourself, lead by example and take responsibility for your achievements and failures.
- Passion for New Technologies, Apple and Windows products
- Have a passion for customer service
- Demonstrate a methodical approach to solving problems
- Excellent write and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret service manuals and vendor materials
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional phone manner
- Maintain professional appearance
- Being enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Be eager to constantly learn, keep up to date with technology and maintain certifications
- Minimum Certificate 4 in an Information Technology related subject
- Experience configuring, deploying and supporting Windows/Linux based Servers and PCs
- Experience with Apple iOS and MacOS devices would be highly regarded
- Applicant must be currently residing in Perth with current work visa (not student or bridging) Australian Citizen or permanent residency
- Needs to be able to obtain state and federal police clearance and working with children permit ie have no criminal record
- Non Smoker
(Failure to meet application conditions we result in not making the shortlist.)
- Full CV required including previous work history, qualifications and hobbies. in PDF format
- Covering letter explaining while you feel you are suited to this role and reasons for leaving last or current position. In PDF format.
- Application by email only to email@example.com…any attempt to call or visit the office will not be looked upon favourably.